Plan b pill

So idk when but I took plan b like its birth control. Well when I did that I was cramping like I was about to start my period. Well that all stop I should be start my period soon. I took a hpt and they came back negitive. How long is it going to be before I start my period again? Really freaked out right now.

We can't tell you when to expect your period, we would have no way to know that. Talk to your doctor about getting on regular birth control to regulate your cycle and then you won't need to use Plan B.