please I am wondering if you can help me with my sex life?

By Anonymous April 17, 2014 - 12:29pm

How can I make sex more pleasureable for my husband; knowing that his lubido is high and I don't know how different styles in sex and I don't want to ask him to teach me cos It might be embarassing? Please help me if u can

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for reaching out to us to help you with your concern.

You might find just what you are looking for among the many resources on this website's, "Sex & Relationships" page.
Here is the link http://www.empowher.com/relationships-family/sex-relationships

Let us know if you find something that helps you.