Please tell me the facts about Papilloma ?

If you mean the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) then we have a lot of information for you. The best way to get started is to read our in-depth Cervical Cancer/HPV page here: http://www.empowher.com/cervical-cancer/content/ten-things-every-woman-should-know-about-hpv

This section of our website contains many articles about HPV as well as lots of question and answers from women looking for information. I think you'll get a great education on the topic by spending some time reading up and checked out all the information available.

I hope this helps and thanks for writing!

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Guide