pls help me out, i've been having bleeding a day or two after my period for the past 3 months. it lasts for 3days or so. am realy scared of infertility

By May 3, 2012 - 9:33am

this month the flow is higher coz it even stained my pant

Hi ramibdz

Thank you for your question.

Some periods stop for a day and then restart for a few days until they end. This could be the case with you.

But if this has only happened in the past three months, there may be a reason for it. There could be many reasons for this, and you need to be seen by your doctor for an evaluation.

Good luck and please keep us posted,

10k u very mch susan, i had a scan and d only tin dey saw was collection of fluid in my pouch of douglas and d doctor said i hav an infection he told me the name after Hvs test bt i hav 4gotn. he prescribes ciprofloxacin for me for 3 weeks

HERWriter Guide (reply to ramibdz)

Hi ramibdz

I'm glad you got to the bottom of this and I hope the medication clears this infection up quickly. Cipro is used for bacterial infections (as opposed to viral infections) . Thanks for the update!