Is this possible?

I was lying on my boyfriend and we were kissing and hugging for about 20 minutes. He was wearing shorts and I was wearing cotton pants. When I got home later and went to take a shower I noticed this white substance on the knee of my pants, but nowhere else as far as I could tell. Is there a possibility in pregnancy resulting from something like this?

Thanks for your question! I think you're fine - that substance could have been Cool Whip for all you know!

You cannot get pregnant from kissing and hugging. There has to be contact between the female genital region and sperm.

Anon, it does not sound like you have had any sex education. Can we help guide you in this direction?