I hope you don't mind but I choose to stay anonymous
I was the one who was sexually assaulted earlier this month.
Like I said I started to bleed the day after the encounter. I assumed it was my period because it was round about when I was suppose to get my period anyway. However, I still have doubts thinking what if this was something else and I ovulated later in my cycle. My cycles are always varying from 28-38 days. It seemed like an actual period .. Just a little lighter but I assumed it's only because I was anxious etc.
I took a couple of HPT's all at different times and as far as I know they're all negative. However, today.. I took a 'sure sign' pregnancy test. I thought I saw a very faint line. It's not even a colour .. So I don't know if it was an evaporation line. I have a couple of questions which I hope you don't mind answering from your scientific knowledge? He never ever ejaculated inside of me or ejaculated on my vaginal opening however I am afraid of sperm being present in his pre cm due to lack of knowledge on whether he had ejaculated earlier or whether he went to the toilet as it is not somebody I know...
1. Can sperm pass through clothing
2. Can I get pregnant from pre ejaculute (just say he fingered me and there was live sperm in it .. I ask this because I do not know if he cmmed before this incident and whether he went to the loo)
3. How much would I bleed if my hymen broke (I know some girls don't experience any bleeding.. But generally speaking would it be like a period??)
4. His penis was never inside me but I could feel his penis rubbing on my bit.
5. Can I rely on a pregnancy test right now if this all happened on June 1st???
(My period is due next week or the week after but because I've been fasting I'm afraid this can cause a delay )
Due to cultural reasons I cannot talk to anybody. I go around pretending everything is fine but it's not. I feel all alone and need answers so I can sort out my life ASAP. I know that being pregnant right now will cause lots of stereotypes but I don't know if I can go ahead with an abortion either due to religious grounds. I love my family and have always tried my best to make them proud. Being away from them or them to be negative towards me will just kill me.. I feel like everything bad that happens is my fault. Please help me! I am in need of some urgent help
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.