pregnancy risk?

By October 10, 2012 - 10:34am

How likely is to get pregnant from doing stuff with a guy & have cum on your hands & then stand up, I had my clothes on & only touched my stomach with my other hand, to pull my shirt down & fix my pants, is there any chance somehow that sperm could've fallen down into my pants and my underwear.? I had lace underwear at the top so scared it coulda gone through. I washed my hands within 2 minutes after I had it on my left one. Just scared somehow that it fell in there. Any risk at all?

Hi softball

To get pregnant you have to have sex and nobody can get pregnant by making out with clothes on.

Read our sexual health education program here and don't engage in any more sexual activities until you know how your body works: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-health-101