pregnant? yes?no?

By Anonymous November 17, 2010 - 10:38am

could dry humping/dry sex (for a pretty long time or more than one time) lead to pregnancy?
thank you

For more information, please review these articles: Am I Pregnant after Dry Sex, Making Out with Clothes On? and Outercourse, Dry Humping, Dry Sex and The Misconceptions of Sex

Thanks for writing!

Hi I dry humped and ever since the situation I had 4 periods. I have a lot of pregnancy symptoms so I was wondering if having 4 periods is a Indication that I am not pregnant???

HERWriter Guide (reply to Bay000)

Hi Bay000

Yes, of course this means you aren't pregnant.

So just to be clear on something pregnant women don't get periods?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Bay000)

Some women can bleed in pregnancy, they don't have menstrual periods.

How would I know if mine was my period or not? Last question I promise

HERWriter Guide (reply to Bay000)

A period is between 3-7 days of regular bleeding once a month.

You haven't even had sex but you seem determined to be worried about pregnancy that isn't even scientifically possible. You can relax. You're not pregnant.
Please address further questions to a doctor.