I I touched my boyfriends penis after giving him a handjob where he ejaculated and I touched myself would it matter? I did things in between doing the two. Like after the handjob we cuddled, went outside and walked down the road while holding hands, then hugged him. I also touched doorknobs too before touching myself. This was probably 10-15 minutes.

Hi Mckbbm,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Semen tends to dry up outside the body very quick and the sperm dies.  So without penetration, it's unlikely you will be pregnant. 

Here are some resources for you

Sexual Health 101