regular periods for 8 years and all a sudden irggular periods when talking about children with the other half

By April 7, 2013 - 3:50pm

me and my other half was talking about having children and from a this talk my period which was every month of 28 days to now 40 days, im healthy and no illness, not had unprotected sex.

Hi angelnatalie,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  If you haven't had unprotected sex and feel pregnancy can't be the cause.  Many other conditions such as fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and depending on age menopause can all cause changes in a woman's cycle.  You need to see your doctor and explain the changes to your cycle.