By Anonymous February 5, 2015 - 3:42pm

what are the signs that your boyfriend is cheating on you and using you.
my boyfriend says he loves me but his actions do affect what he say He cheated on the 3 times and he always say he dont care(but he say he be playjng) n when something bad happen to me he said he wuz gonna laugh at me and he yells at me when his mad n he get attitude with me But he says he love me he said he wanted to have sex with me but he said he dont wanna have sex with me anymore i feel like were growing apart and he mean

my friend like him to but i feel like if i break up wit himt hen my friend gonna try to get wit him

You need to grow up a little here. So what if your friend dates him?  Consider him her problem then and not yours! A win-win! 

It doesn't sound like either you or your boyfriend needs to be in any kind of relationship. When you are mature, you can start again and make better choices. The decision is your either way, just make your choice and move on.

Thanks for your post. 

A sign of cheating is that your boyfriend cheated on you three times and you still take him back. He will do it over and over again because he knows he can and with no consequences. 

He's no good for your self-esteem, your happiness or your health. He sounds like a mean 13 year old. 

I think it's time you allow him to grow up on his own and for you to make your own way in life, without him.  There are many wonderful men out there so when you are ready - they'll be there. 

it makes me sad tho

That's normal Anon, to feel sad. 

But if you're mature enough to be in a relationship you need to mature enough to leave. 

You'll get over him, trust me. He doesn't sound like much of a catch. In a few weeks you'll be feeling good again. I promise!