Sex drive

By July 3, 2015 - 12:21am

Hi guys I need some help. I am 20 years old I have a very low sex drive my husband complains because we were having intercourse regularly now I'm happy to have sex once a week and the other times I find it a chore, I enjoy sex but just don't feel like doing it as often anymore, my husband has a very high sex drive so as you can imagine it causes quiet a rift I don't want to feel like after 4 years of having sex this is all its ever going to be like, any advice?

Hello Jellytots20,

Welcome to the EmpowHER community. Low sex drive in both women and men is a current topic on this website. There are a variety of articles and discussions on the Low Libido page.

Maybe you are getting bored with the usual sexual routine. Trying a new position and setting a romantic scene with candlelight and soft music might make it seem like less of a chore.