Should I set up a 401 (k)?

By HERWriter Blogger July 18, 2014 - 4:45pm

I started my first full time job a little over a month ago. I want to make sure I start a good foundation for my finances. I want to start a 401 (k), but don't know if it's too early. I'm 21 years old. Is it too early to start a 401 (k) account? When and how can I start a 401 (k)?

HERWriter Blogger

Awesome, thank you Steph!!! Going to check out that link and get on setting up a 401 (k) right away!

Thanks for the help! :)

HERWriter Blogger

Hi Erin!
YES!!!!!!!!!! The early you start, the better! You need to confirm that your company offers this benefit. Check out http://money.usnews.com/money/retirement/articles/2012/02/21/10-important-ages-for-retirement-planning for some additional info!
Please email steph@womenwealthywise.com if you need additional information.
Steph Wagner, Financial Expert and Founder of WomenWealthyWise

Financial Health