ask: Is this situation possible for potential pregnancy?

I had also had dry/outer course with someone except for once when he pulled my panties down a little but did not insert his penis but rubbed it. My periods were supposed to happen on Feb 22nd but I have had bleeding yesterday during shower when bits of lining and blood was falling off during shower and when I touch the labia/vagina area with tissue paper, it has blood on it but there is no leaking. The guy was also careful and made sure i was wearing my panties during the dry sex and when he came, it was cos of a hand-job and he went to the bathroom. I have been having anxiety about if I am pregnant or not due to the pre-ejaculation. Since I am bleeding, is it worth taking a pregnancy test? or am I stressing for no reason

No, this is not a situation that would lead to pregnancy. If you are still bleeding or it's increasing then this is your period, albeit a little late.

I stopped bleeding but took a pregnancy test just to be safe and it came out to be negative! The periods still have not returned to normal though but yesterday I had dry/dark stuff on my pads.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: