ask: A small pimple like bump near my vagina.

I noticed it a couple days ago and believed that it was just something like a pimple. It's near the opening of my vagina and it's beginning to hurt when I put thick jeans or pants on. It is also hard, but it's not red. Could this be something serious? I don't believe it is herpes, maybe a wart? I haven't been sexually active so I'm not sure what to do.

Who and where can I go to if I need to get it checked out? & Is it possible it will go away?

Hi  Lifelivelove,

Welcome to EmpowHER.   A bump near the vaginal area can appear to be a pimple. But it could be a symptoms of an infection such as herpes, warts or inflammation of a hair follicles.  Its important to see a specialist such as a OBGYN,  

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :