ask: so far my period has been late two months in a row.i am having pregnancy symptoms.should i be worried or happy?

ok so last month my period was a week late but then it came on but was heavier than usual.now oct and it is a week late again.i havent had any cramping or any pre period spotting but my face has broken out.I am more emotional than usual crying over petty stuff,im eating more and have gained almost 9 pounds in two weeks,my bra size is 38 d and now my boobs are just waiting to spill out of my bra.lol I have been having alot more headaches and a couple of migraines lately,and more fatigue.When i have to use the bathroom im now running to the bathroom because it feels as if im going to bust and now waking up in the midddle of the night going to the bathroom as well. i havent been on any birth control since 2005.and me and my boyfriend have benn doing the pull out method recently.I havent take a pregnancy test yet kinda still in denial at the fact that i may be.Am i pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi !

I Have a few questions which I would really like to have some answers for ! Me and my girlfriend went on holiday and we made love 9 times or so ( excuse the detail but I need to mention it ) during the holiday and a few times I just rubbed myself against her and put it in for a few seconds without wearing a condom ( Next time I will be sure to wear one ) ! I am 100 % sure that I did not ejaculate inside her ! Our last time was the night before we came home and I again rubbed myself against her and put it in for a few seconds without wearing a condom but each time we really got into it I put a condom on and ejaculated inside the condom ! So she got her period about a day or two after we came home ! What I wanna know is, can I be sure that she is not pregnant since she got her period ? And if somehow sperm got inside of her is there still a chance that she can get pregnant even after getting her period ?? I doubt it though because I think sperm won’t survive until she ovulates again ! I just wanna be sure ?

Thanks.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Anon

She is not pregnant - her period proves this. You can relax. Sperm doesn't survive a period.

Anonymous

Hi I' got my period the 10th one month and the 17the the next well it's almost the 17th again could I be pregnant I'm not having any.symptoms I took a test when I was late and ir didn come on 10th last month it said negative so I took one more which said negative and it came the 17th so I'm just wondering if I should expect my.period the 17th of this month

Pregnancy is not an issue here. It sounds like your period is slightly irregular so expect it to be a week early or late on any given month.

Anonymous

Last month I was 12 days late and when I got it , it wasn't normal... Now here the month after its 5 days late

Anonymous

Hi,
My last period came for the full 7 days but then during the time that I would've ovulated I was having spotting for 3 days which usually never happens. my period came 5 days late so I took a test just to make sure and it was negative, but I'm feeling sick, got hip pain and back ache. Also what's worrying me is that not long ago I got a weird twitch in my stomach and now its gotten a lot stronger almost like some things 'kicking' happens mostly when I lean over ..... I stand up and feel pulling near my hips but I'm not pregnant or am I? Could I be pregnant and it not show up on the test ? Me and my boyfriend are trying but not all the time.

If you are still getting periods (even if they're late) and your test is negative then you're not pregnant. The "kicking" could be a digestive issue but if you want to be sure, you can ask your doctor for a blood test.

Anonymous

Im 26 last month i got my period a week late and now this month im a week late so far. No signs ima start soon either and i took a home test from the dollar store it said negative. I have a cold currently but have been feeling nauseous today ,idk if that has anything to do with me being sick or not or if i might be pregnant. Im not on bc and me n my bf just use the pull out method. What is going on??

Anonymous

I am 23 my last period was December 10,2014. I miss my period last month took a pregnancy test and come out negative, I am having symptoms for being pregnant ( tiredness, mood swings, headaches, tender breast, darker nipples and morning sickness) I am late this month as well. Could there be a chance of me being pregnant? Has anyone else been tho this and found out you are pregnant? Please needing help!!!!

Our hormones dictate our menstrual cycles and stress can also impact them

If you have had unprotected sex, a blood test is probably a good idea.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: