ask: so far my period has been late two months in a row.i am having pregnancy symptoms.should i be worried or happy?

ok so last month my period was a week late but then it came on but was heavier than usual.now oct and it is a week late again.i havent had any cramping or any pre period spotting but my face has broken out.I am more emotional than usual crying over petty stuff,im eating more and have gained almost 9 pounds in two weeks,my bra size is 38 d and now my boobs are just waiting to spill out of my bra.lol I have been having alot more headaches and a couple of migraines lately,and more fatigue.When i have to use the bathroom im now running to the bathroom because it feels as if im going to bust and now waking up in the midddle of the night going to the bathroom as well. i havent been on any birth control since 2005.and me and my boyfriend have benn doing the pull out method recently.I havent take a pregnancy test yet kinda still in denial at the fact that i may be.Am i pregnant?

yossi_

me and my boyfriend are trying to conceive for almost a year and nothing..my periods are mostly irregular but only a couple of days..i havent had my period for 2months and 4 days...i have a couple of symptoms...my back hurts,i have to pee more often,sometimes my boobs are sore,headaches,and thats about it . and i havent had any stress or anything...

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to yossi_)

Hi Yossi
I assume you took a test and it was negative?

If you have been trying for a year with no success you should both be checked out for any kind of infertility issues.

Anonymous

The exact same thing is happening to me now..were you pregnant ?

Anonymous

Hi !

I Have a few questions which I would really like to have some answers for ! Me and my girlfriend went on holiday and we made love 9 times or so ( excuse the detail but I need to mention it ) during the holiday and a few times I just rubbed myself against her and put it in for a few seconds without wearing a condom ( Next time I will be sure to wear one ) ! I am 100 % sure that I did not ejaculate inside her ! Our last time was the night before we came home and I again rubbed myself against her and put it in for a few seconds without wearing a condom but each time we really got into it I put a condom on and ejaculated inside the condom ! So she got her period about a day or two after we came home ! What I wanna know is, can I be sure that she is not pregnant since she got her period ? And if somehow sperm got inside of her is there still a chance that she can get pregnant even after getting her period ?? I doubt it though because I think sperm won’t survive until she ovulates again ! I just wanna be sure ?

Thanks.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Anon

She is not pregnant - her period proves this. You can relax. Sperm doesn't survive a period.

I have a question. I haven't been on birth control and haven't had a period in 2 months. I have taken 2 tests in the evening which have both came up negative. Could I be pregnant, and just not testing positive yet? Please help me????

Anything is possible but it's very unlikely. Your Pill may be stopping your periods. Your tests have been negative = not pregnant.

I'm not on the pill, and haven't been on any birth control for 3 months.

Sorry, I misread your comment!

It can take up to three months for a woman's cycle to return to normal when she come off the Pill. This may be the case with you.

If you were using something like Depo, it can take many more months, even up to a year or beyond.

Which birth control did you use?

It was the depo. Okay whew I can stop worrying! Me and my boyfriend use protection, but slip every now and again. Definately won't let that happen anymore! Thank you

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: