ask: so far my period has been late two months in a row.i am having pregnancy symptoms.should i be worried or happy?

ok so last month my period was a week late but then it came on but was heavier than usual.now oct and it is a week late again.i havent had any cramping or any pre period spotting but my face has broken out.I am more emotional than usual crying over petty stuff,im eating more and have gained almost 9 pounds in two weeks,my bra size is 38 d and now my boobs are just waiting to spill out of my bra.lol I have been having alot more headaches and a couple of migraines lately,and more fatigue.When i have to use the bathroom im now running to the bathroom because it feels as if im going to bust and now waking up in the midddle of the night going to the bathroom as well. i havent been on any birth control since 2005.and me and my boyfriend have benn doing the pull out method recently.I havent take a pregnancy test yet kinda still in denial at the fact that i may be.Am i pregnant?

Anonymous

I am 23 my last period was December 10,2014. I miss my period last month took a pregnancy test and come out negative, I am having symptoms for being pregnant ( tiredness, mood swings, headaches, tender breast, darker nipples and morning sickness) I am late this month as well. Could there be a chance of me being pregnant? Has anyone else been tho this and found out you are pregnant? Please needing help!!!!

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Our hormones dictate our menstrual cycles and stress can also impact them

If you have had unprotected sex, a blood test is probably a good idea.

Anonymous

My period ended on the 30th nd 2 days later making it the first November my boyfriend came in me and did the same on the 3rd, but on the 10th when I went to the toilet there was two small drops of blood in my cervical mucus or whatever it's called. But since then there's been no more blood and I am having cramps every so often could I be pregnant? Or is it something else

Anonymous

Hi,
I am 41 and trying to conceive. my period is 2 months late now. I am only feeling very tired and headache which is on an off. I took a blood test pregnancy test and it was negative. same with urine test. my breast are tingling and a little painful but not every time. Could I be pregnant???

It's unlikely you are pregnant if two tests, including a blood test, are negative. 

At 41, your periods could be starting to be irregular due to perimenopause or could be missing due to you feeling unwell. 

If you don't get your period in the next few weeks, though, I would test again to make sure. 

Good luck, I hope you get good news soon! 

Hi....I was a week late last month came on the 8th day now here comes this month I'm late going on 2 days... Have this happen to anybody

Anonymous

I'm 16 and a virgin but masturbate by rubbing. My period has been gone since Aug. Never had sex yet I have no Pms symptoms at all. I dont kno
what's wrong with me

Anonymous

Hey, my period came 10 days late this month and I had all sorts of symptoms: extreme backache, feeling sick, stomach cramps, twinges and pains in my sides with a lot of clear discharge sorry TMI! But on the 10th day it turned pink but watery.... Day after I got what was like a really light period which got heavy, then light again lasting 5 days but not enough to fill a pad ...... I'm just wondering why it was 10 days late and why was it light I'm regularly heavy :/ could I be pregnant o something else? (Tested on 4 days late and it was BFN)

There is no way for us to tell you exactly what is going on but if you took a pregnancy test properly and it was negative then you are likely not pregnant. 

You may have had some kind of hormonal shift going on this month. Sometimes, out of the blue, we have a month where our cycle is different for no apparent reason and this is often due to a change in body chemisty or hormonal change.

It's likely nothing you have to worry about at all but if this happens again for the next two months, check with your doctor to see why a new pattern is starting. 

Anonymous

hi. im 22 and had sex last june 11, 16, and 22 unprotected. my last period was june 1-7. my period tracker indicated that i was fertile fromjune 11-18. but i wasnt able to take a look at it before having unprotected sex. so, it was july 15 that i had a spotting. it was 2pm and it lasted only 3 hours. it stopped. take note, im only using a panty liner that time. july 16-18 there was no blood at all . i was so curious because im always having a spotting when im doing exercise or even get super tired but it will stop when i lay down on my bed and rest. 20th of july that i had a heavy bleeding. maybe because of the alcohol intake or whatever . it lasted for only 3 days but blocks of blood are coming out. its 23rd of august already and still have no sign of period yet :( my period tracker said i was 8 days late. i hope im not pregnat because recently i was taking medicine for my GERD and subconjunctival hemorrge.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: