ask: so far my period has been late two months in a row.i am having pregnancy symptoms.should i be worried or happy?

ok so last month my period was a week late but then it came on but was heavier than usual.now oct and it is a week late again.i havent had any cramping or any pre period spotting but my face has broken out.I am more emotional than usual crying over petty stuff,im eating more and have gained almost 9 pounds in two weeks,my bra size is 38 d and now my boobs are just waiting to spill out of my bra.lol I have been having alot more headaches and a couple of migraines lately,and more fatigue.When i have to use the bathroom im now running to the bathroom because it feels as if im going to bust and now waking up in the midddle of the night going to the bathroom as well. i havent been on any birth control since 2005.and me and my boyfriend have benn doing the pull out method recently.I havent take a pregnancy test yet kinda still in denial at the fact that i may be.Am i pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi,
My last period came for the full 7 days but then during the time that I would've ovulated I was having spotting for 3 days which usually never happens. my period came 5 days late so I took a test just to make sure and it was negative, but I'm feeling sick, got hip pain and back ache. Also what's worrying me is that not long ago I got a weird twitch in my stomach and now its gotten a lot stronger almost like some things 'kicking' happens mostly when I lean over ..... I stand up and feel pulling near my hips but I'm not pregnant or am I? Could I be pregnant and it not show up on the test ? Me and my boyfriend are trying but not all the time.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you are still getting periods (even if they're late) and your test is negative then you're not pregnant. The "kicking" could be a digestive issue but if you want to be sure, you can ask your doctor for a blood test.

Anonymous

Im 26 last month i got my period a week late and now this month im a week late so far. No signs ima start soon either and i took a home test from the dollar store it said negative. I have a cold currently but have been feeling nauseous today ,idk if that has anything to do with me being sick or not or if i might be pregnant. Im not on bc and me n my bf just use the pull out method. What is going on??

Anonymous

I am 23 my last period was December 10,2014. I miss my period last month took a pregnancy test and come out negative, I am having symptoms for being pregnant ( tiredness, mood swings, headaches, tender breast, darker nipples and morning sickness) I am late this month as well. Could there be a chance of me being pregnant? Has anyone else been tho this and found out you are pregnant? Please needing help!!!!

Our hormones dictate our menstrual cycles and stress can also impact them

If you have had unprotected sex, a blood test is probably a good idea.

Anonymous

My period ended on the 30th nd 2 days later making it the first November my boyfriend came in me and did the same on the 3rd, but on the 10th when I went to the toilet there was two small drops of blood in my cervical mucus or whatever it's called. But since then there's been no more blood and I am having cramps every so often could I be pregnant? Or is it something else

Anonymous

Hi,
I am 41 and trying to conceive. my period is 2 months late now. I am only feeling very tired and headache which is on an off. I took a blood test pregnancy test and it was negative. same with urine test. my breast are tingling and a little painful but not every time. Could I be pregnant???

It's unlikely you are pregnant if two tests, including a blood test, are negative. 

At 41, your periods could be starting to be irregular due to perimenopause or could be missing due to you feeling unwell. 

If you don't get your period in the next few weeks, though, I would test again to make sure. 

Good luck, I hope you get good news soon! 

Hi....I was a week late last month came on the 8th day now here comes this month I'm late going on 2 days... Have this happen to anybody

Anonymous

I'm 16 and a virgin but masturbate by rubbing. My period has been gone since Aug. Never had sex yet I have no Pms symptoms at all. I dont kno
what's wrong with me

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: