Pregnancy Guide

DaisyN Guide

ask: so far my period has been late two months in a row.i am having pregnancy symptoms.should i be worried or happy?

ok so last month my period was a week late but then it came on but was heavier than usual.now oct and it is a week late again.i havent had any cramping or any pre period spotting but my face has broken out.I am more emotional than usual crying over petty stuff,im eating more and have gained almost 9 pounds in two weeks,my bra size is 38 d and now my boobs are just waiting to spill out of my bra.lol I have been having alot more headaches and a couple of migraines lately,and more fatigue.When i have to use the bathroom im now running to the bathroom because it feels as if im going to bust and now waking up in the midddle of the night going to the bathroom as well. i havent been on any birth control since 2005.and me and my boyfriend have benn doing the pull out method recently.I havent take a pregnancy test yet kinda still in denial at the fact that i may be.Am i pregnant?

Anonymous

So my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex we'll my period was late each month. It was only two days long which isn't normal because it usually last about six to seven days. Any one know the cause of this?

Anonymous

hey
i am 17 had unprotected sex i think my bf didnt pull inside but after tat my period was 6 days late again this month i had 7 day late period and nw this 3 rd month after again it is late waiting for it am i pragnent

Anonymous

I don't know how to make my own post but i was wondering, last month i was a week late & then had a period for almost 2 weeks straight & i haven't been stressed at all. I have 27 pregnancy symptoms but i know they could be something else. Im only 20 so im in denial of being preg but not preventing it either. Just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you haven't been having unprotected sex then you may have an issue with your hormones. It's a good idea to see a doctor and sort this out - bleeding for two weeks is not normal.

Anonymous

Hi last month my period came late and wasn't like my normal periods it was shorter and I hate little if any cramping this month I am late again I am due and pretty regular have my period around the 12th of each month give or take a day or two but last month I was 11 days late and this month I'm coming up to 13 days almost 2 weeks late and absolutely no sign... Could I be pregnant I haven't tested due to getting my period last month n thought maybe I was stressing out which made it late but this month i don't know why it's late again...

If you have been having unprotected sex, then there is the possibility of pregnancy; it's a good idea to take a test.

Anonymous

Hey I'm 19 yrs old. My Period Has Been Late For Two Months Now aand This I haven't Came On At All. I've Took Three pregnancy Test So Far and all Are Negative . I Really Wanna Knw What My Body Is Goin Thur

You may have some kind of hormonal issue going on, but it could also just be a change in your body chemistry that is causing your cycle to change - this happens to many women. But it's a good idea to discuss this with your doctor so that you can get to the bottom of it.

Anonymous

Hi,
I am 28 years old and my husband and I want to try for a baby. I have always had regular periods but last month I was 20 days late, I took a pregnancy test but it was negative and a couple of days later my period came but it was really heavy and I had really bad cramps. This month again no period has come and I am about 22 days late, pregnancy test is negative again :-( . I started a new job a few months ago and I now work night shifts from working days. Do you think this could be a reason why my cycle has changed? I hope it gets back to normal soon as we really want a baby. Also I cannot work out when I am ovulating as I keep being late. Any advice would help
Thanks
Amy

Anonymous

Hey my period has always been irregular. So In April when it didnt come on I wasn't worried, but this time it didn't come on in May either. So I knew then I was pregnant until yesterday which was Sunday June 2 when my period came on. I was so confused!!! What does this means???

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: