ask: so far my period has been late two months in a row.i am having pregnancy symptoms.should i be worried or happy?

By Mrserkardtobe

ok so last month my period was a week late but then it came on but was heavier than usual.now oct and it is a week late again.i havent had any cramping or any pre period spotting but my face has broken out.I am more emotional than usual crying over petty stuff,im eating more and have gained almost 9 pounds in two weeks,my bra size is 38 d and now my boobs are just waiting to spill out of my bra.lol I have been having alot more headaches and a couple of migraines lately,and more fatigue.When i have to use the bathroom im now running to the bathroom because it feels as if im going to bust and now waking up in the midddle of the night going to the bathroom as well. i havent been on any birth control since 2005.and me and my boyfriend have benn doing the pull out method recently.I havent take a pregnancy test yet kinda still in denial at the fact that i may be.Am i pregnant?

Anonymous

Hey, my period came 10 days late this month and I had all sorts of symptoms: extreme backache, feeling sick, stomach cramps, twinges and pains in my sides with a lot of clear discharge sorry TMI! But on the 10th day it turned pink but watery.... Day after I got what was like a really light period which got heavy, then light again lasting 5 days but not enough to fill a pad ...... I'm just wondering why it was 10 days late and why was it light I'm regularly heavy :/ could I be pregnant o something else? (Tested on 4 days late and it was BFN)

Anonymous

hi. im 22 and had sex last june 11, 16, and 22 unprotected. my last period was june 1-7. my period tracker indicated that i was fertile fromjune 11-18. but i wasnt able to take a look at it before having unprotected sex. so, it was july 15 that i had a spotting. it was 2pm and it lasted only 3 hours. it stopped. take note, im only using a panty liner that time. july 16-18 there was no blood at all . i was so curious because im always having a spotting when im doing exercise or even get super tired but it will stop when i lay down on my bed and rest. 20th of july that i had a heavy bleeding. maybe because of the alcohol intake or whatever . it lasted for only 3 days but blocks of blood are coming out. its 23rd of august already and still have no sign of period yet :( my period tracker said i was 8 days late. i hope im not pregnat because recently i was taking medicine for my GERD and subconjunctival hemorrge.

Anonymous

Okay, so I was taking combination pills for 2 months they really weren't working out for me I missed one and had unprotected sex as far as I know he didn't cum. I stopped taking the pill after I finished my second pack. It's been four months my I missed my first period, my second lasked a DAY, my 3rd was a week and a half late (Also very heavy) and I am late again, I'm waiting on my period. I have always had an irregular period, but could I be pregnant? I took a dollar tree pregnancy test and it was negative. I haven't gained much weight, but kind of been having pregnancy symptoms. Help????

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It doesn't sound at all like you are pregnant - pregnancy symptoms can also mimic PMS symptoms. 

It does sound like you are highly irregular though so trying another kind of birth control pill that suits you better can help with that. Also, talk to your doctor about your irregularity to see if there may be an underlying reason for this. 

Anonymous

So my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex we'll my period was late each month. It was only two days long which isn't normal because it usually last about six to seven days. Any one know the cause of this?

Anonymous

hey
i am 17 had unprotected sex i think my bf didnt pull inside but after tat my period was 6 days late again this month i had 7 day late period and nw this 3 rd month after again it is late waiting for it am i pragnent

Anonymous

I don't know how to make my own post but i was wondering, last month i was a week late & then had a period for almost 2 weeks straight & i haven't been stressed at all. I have 27 pregnancy symptoms but i know they could be something else. Im only 20 so im in denial of being preg but not preventing it either. Just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this.

If you haven't been having unprotected sex then you may have an issue with your hormones. It's a good idea to see a doctor and sort this out - bleeding for two weeks is not normal.

Anonymous

Hi last month my period came late and wasn't like my normal periods it was shorter and I hate little if any cramping this month I am late again I am due and pretty regular have my period around the 12th of each month give or take a day or two but last month I was 11 days late and this month I'm coming up to 13 days almost 2 weeks late and absolutely no sign... Could I be pregnant I haven't tested due to getting my period last month n thought maybe I was stressing out which made it late but this month i don't know why it's late again...

If you have been having unprotected sex, then there is the possibility of pregnancy; it's a good idea to take a test.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: