So my pregnancy symptoms seem to have ease up should I be worried I had sore breast and some nausea but not today

By Anonymous April 19, 2013 - 9:10am

Is this normal? I also do not have any spotting which I know its good but just a lil worried of lost of symptoms.

Pregnancy symptoms can come and go. They can last a few months, the whole pregnancy. So the loss of symptoms or the regaining of symptoms isn't necessarily a sign of anything.

It doesn't seem like you have anything to worry about but mention your concerns to your doctor/midwife if you need reassurance.

Thank you!! I feel better now.