Sometimes when I’m walking out of nowhere I’ll get a sharp pain in the crease of my pelvic/groin area and can’t walk

By Anonymous April 9, 2012 - 8:57am

it's a sharp stabbing pain its between my pelvic/ groin and thigh, it's so bad i cant walk and sometimes i have to walk with a cane. it doubles me over sometimes when it happens

How long has this been going on? Have you seen a doctor about this? How old are you and are you physically active?

You may have pulled something in your groin area. You may have hurt a muscle or tendon that takes some time to heal. Did this come on suddenly? Are you female?

If you can give us more information, we hope to help you further!

Pelvic Fracture