spotting 2 weeks beore my period...

By Anonymous April 9, 2012 - 7:49am

Well the day I ended my period (And the day after) my husband and I had unprotected sex. Yes we are trying fo another one. And I currently have a 15 month old. Were both in our early 20s.
So 2-3 days ago (Friday night saturday EARLY morning -3am) I had a little bit of blood on the TP after I wiped. I honestly thought it was a UTI. So I drank cranberry juice. Saturday evening rolled around. Nothing. Figured oh it was just the UTI like I expected. Then lastnight after easter We came home around 7... 8 ish. Went to the bathroom. again there was blood on the TP. This time it was a little more red compared to last. So I put a pad on. Woke up this morning, there was hardly anything on it! Like it was a waste to even use one! Ha. So I went to the bathroom this morning wiped... nothing.

Is there a chance Im pregnant?
I dont want to take a test untill I miss my period. Ive taken way to many in the past 3 months! And gottan my hopes up. :(
My first pregnancy was not like this. It was smooth. Minus the extreme cravings. No bleeding, sickness... none of it. This is why Im so confused.

Please help. and Thanks! <3

Thanks for your post! The same woman can have vastly different pregnancies.

Your spotting may have been implantation bleeding and any fertile woman who has unprotected sex has a chance of becoming pregnant so pregnancy is a possibility. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait out the two weeks which I know is hard.