Strange attraction to daughter

I am a happy mother of 2 beautiful girls. Lately I have been having an unsettling sexual attraction to my 13 year old daughter. What should i do?

Dear Anon

What do you mean you have a sexual attraction? What I mean is - can you define it a little bit? Are you more curious about her now that she is developing into a woman and you remember when the same thing happened to you?

Obviously, you know never, ever to have any kind of sexual contact with any child - do you feel that you may? If you do, then you will need to reach out for help immediately. If not, you may be transitioning to your daughter becoming a woman like you. This can be a tricky situation for some mothers.

There are many resources for you that can help - if you can give me an idea that you would like to talk to someone or get some support - there are support facilities in every state - you can let me know and remain anonymous.

Thank you!