stresst or pregnancy symptoms?

By November 4, 2010 - 4:03pm

I am 19 years old and new to this board and trying to get some answers.

To start things off..
I am on the pill, never missed one and I have never had unprotected sex. My boyfriend and I recently had sex where the condom had slipped off some point during the MIDDLE OF SEX and was left behind after noticing it had disappeared. This situation had happened before, but he had already ejaculated and I was not pregnant.

This past situation happened on the 2nd day after my period (October 17th) had started on the 10th of October. I am supposed to start my sugar pills November 6th for my period. My cycle isn't always completely regular, I am usually off by 1 to 3 days. I am a very paranoid person, I also am easily stressed out.

I have been bloated for the past 2 weeks, my breasts have been tender for a week, and I also have been constipated for 2 weeks, recently I have had a burning feeling around my pelvic area. Because pregnancy symptoms are so similar to about everything, am I just freaking myself out from stress?

If you need anymore details, please ask. I am not sure what you need to know.

Hi Stressball19

If you are taking your Pill as directed (and you seem to be taking it perfectly) then the likelihood of you getting pregnant is lower than 1%.
However, if you are experiencing a burning sensation could be some kind of infection that needs to be looked into.

You can also take a pregnancy test to ease your mind.

Good luck, and let us know when you get your breakthrough bleeding!