Is there anyway i could be pregnant

By June 10, 2012 - 9:29am

I am on Levora birth control, on week 2 i took it on Monday and Tuesday, missed wed and then late Thursday night i took WEDNESDAYS and THURSDAYS at the same time. took my Friday on Friday morning like i'm supposed to then, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on Saturday. I forgot to take it that morning, but that night when i got home i took the Saturday pill. Is there anyway I could be pregnant? :(

Hi Jennifer

It seems you made up your pills correctly so your risk of pregnancy has not been raised, but it IS very imporant to take them on time.

Obviously we cannot say for sure  that you won't get pregnant but it looks like you are pretty safe.