Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Is there aplace here in Arizona where my wife could go to get an extended, complete medical evaluation to determine how to cure her of wrenching stomach pain and migraines that occur on most days?

By Anonymous November 8, 2012 - 10:08am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anonymous

There are many hospitals that offer exploratory and/or diagnostic testing on the full body. They can also focus on particular areas which may be what your wife needs.

Ask your doctor for a referral to a hospital or institution that offers this service and make sure he is copied on the results.What tests have been done so far?



November 8, 2012 - 2:46pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Migraine Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!