Is there a chance of pregnancy???

Hi, this might sound CRAZY. But here's my story. I had sex on Aug 21st took the morning after pill. Had a withdrawal bleed a week later. Have had 3 blood tests - all negative. Have had 2 periods on time - but they were shorter than normal lasting only 3 days (normal bleeding) then just really light (not even needing a pad). Had an US last week which I was told showed no evidence of pregnancy and it showed a very thin endometrial lining. Dr said because I just came off my period. Have taken over 50 preg tests - all neg, except for STUPID evap lines.

Could I still be pregnant??? The only thing that is making me think Im pregnant is the fact that I need to pee alot. Am I being ridiculous and just driving myself up the wall?? I am not ready to be pregnant at this stage in my life. Please help with advice.

50 negative pregnancy tests, 3 negative blood tests, an ultrasound that proves you aren't pregnant, two periods on time-- and you are still wondering if you're pregnant based on frequent urination? Please stop spending your money because you are NOT pregnant.

Frequent urination is NOT a symptom specific to pregnancy. It does happen during pregnancy but I think it's safe to say that you have ruled out that possibility. 

Other causes of frequent urination include:

Use of diuretics

Overactive bladder

Urinary Tract Infection.

If you are going to the restroom more than 10 times a day without increasing your fluid intake then you may want to get this checked out by your doctor--but not as a pregnancy symptom.

Best of luck to you,