ask: Is there a possibility?

By Zenia

I gave my boyfriend a handjob about 5 days back and there's a possibility that i might have got some semen on my fingers. So I washed my hands immediately with soap and water and 5-6 HOURS later while bathing i touched my vagina with my fingers. Is there even 1% possibility that this could get me pregnant? My periods are due within 5 days or so but i'm already experiencing breast soreness and period type of tummy ache. I'm also get very little of whitish totally watery vaginal discharge.I'm freaking out real bad.I really need an answer.Please get back to this question ASAP.Please!I'm in deep trouble!

Zenia

Got my periods today! :D
such a relief! ^-^

Hi Zania

Thanks for your post. You have PMS - you're not pregnant. Your period should be along at the expected time. While we can never say anything to a 100% of certainty, there is no real way you can get pregnant from the scenario you describe.

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: