Throat really hurts

By Anonymous February 29, 2016 - 4:52pm

I recently had a fever and a sore throat on Friday on Saturday I was all better and had no pain. Today My throat really hurts to swallow and when I press the left side of my throat it really hurts

I'm sorry you haven't felt well - that flu-like feeling is awful.

You may have a throat infection - it could be strep throat. Antibiotics can help to clear it up quickly. You will need to see a doctor for a diagnosis - a test result is almost immediate, it takes about 10 minutes.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/strep-throat/content/strep-throat-symptoms-diagnosis-causes-and-risks

I hope you feel better soon!

Strep Throat

Strep Throat Guide