Please give me your valuable advice to my following inquiry: -
My 25years old wife is thyroid patient and she is into her 2nd month of 3rd pregnancy.
Yesterday after testing TSH level have found the result is >60.00 miul/ml. The level is too high even though she was having alternate day 100mcg of ELTROXIN (Thyroxine Tables BP); sometimes missing as well.
For your info her thyroid has been discovered during second pregnancy.
My questions are: -
• What preventative measure we have to take urgently in order not to harm mother & baby?
• How we can get TSH normal level; how many mcg thyroxine tablets have to be taken, is it daily & till how long?
• Does thyroid or its high level of TSH harm the baby?
• Is there will be any inefficiency during delivery?
• Please give me additional information to get the things under control?
Highly appreciate your usual cooperation & very much thankful for great help. Regards,
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.