Took plan b and now period is late

By Anonymous November 1, 2010 - 9:03am

I had unprotected sex with my partner a little less than a month ago. We had unprotected sex a bit after my period ended. hours later I took plan B, and took both pills at the same time. My period was due on October 19 and it is now Nov. 1 and no period. I have had cramps and feel has if I had my period but no blood comes out. I was stressed out all last month, I cried alot and stressed over many things. Is that affecting my period now?

It is possible that the Plan B medication has caused your period to be irregular this month but it's also possible that you are pregnant. Since you are nearly two weeks late, I think you should take a pregnancy test.

Best of luck to you,