Took Plan B..Help!

By September 13, 2012 - 5:35pm

I had unprotected sex on May 29 and took Plan B within an hour..I started bleeding about 6 days after and have gotten my period the following two months after..BUT here lately my stomach just feels bloated...ALL THE TIME..Should I be concerned about possibly being pregnant or am I just driving myself crazy?? I don't have any pregnancy symptoms at all.. Am I stressing for no reason?

Hello cardzgul,

You are not pregnant. You took Plan B, bled and had two monthly periods afterward.

The abdominal bloating indicates some type of gastrointestinal condition. Are you having any other symptoms?