Took two Jolessa pills late in the same week

I take Jolessa so I don't get my period until after 3 months. Well I just finished my pack of the second month, two days ago. A week ago, I took the pill about 5 hours or so late on June 10 and on June 13. I had unprotected sex on June 13 but he didn't ejaculate. Now, I started breakthrough bleeding which seems to be getting heavier. Should I be worried? I don't know when Jolessa's grace period window is for being late with pills. I have been taking birth control pills for many years but Jolessa for about a year.

Taking pills late is not a good idea but if they are made up as instructed, you should be ok. It seems like you made them up correctly. A five hour delay is highly unlikely to cause ovulation. Your breakthrough bleeding should not be connected to this - it's probably just that - time for your breakthrough bleeding, albeit quite early. If you still have concerns, take a pregnancy test. We can never say for sure, but pregnancy is very unlikely.