Trying to get pregnant/periods

By Anonymous January 26, 2016 - 4:17am

I'm due my periods next week the 1st of feb but I think I'm getting them early cause I some cramps and every time I'm near getting my cycle I have seizures I have epilepsy can you get your cycle as early as 6 days earlier me and the husband are trying for baby number 2 was hoping this would be our month

Cycles can always change, for many reasons including hormonal ups and downs, stress, a change in environment... this could be the case with you. Women with epilepsy can go on to have great pregnancies with healthy children but there are extra concerns and would be considered high risk. . They also have a harder time getting pregnant. Give yourself more time and work closely with your doctor.
I hope you have some very happy news soon!