unexplained milky white discharge

hello. hope everyone's doin fine. i indulged in sexual intercourse on the 4th. wasnt my wish. no mood. pretty much forced inside me. hurt. noticed slight bleeding. since then i have seen a constant mily white discharge. thick. dusnt stink if i try to smell it slight salty. not like periods discharge. no itching or pain. its constant. vertym i visit the washroom my vagina is always slimy. have to wash it off. sore too. can u explain it? do u need more details?

Hi again!

You will have to join but you can use any kind of made-up name and even create a new email address for yourself so you can stay private (if you wish).

Then as soon as you do, you can message me.

wld tht b lyk abortion?

No Anon

Emergency contraception is NOT an abortion. And yes, you can get it from any pharmacy or drug store, usually where pregnancy tests are sold. You do not need a prescription. It stops a pregnancy from happening in the first place. It takes 10-14 days to actually become pregnant - it does not happen straight away (some people think it does).

If you would like to talk privately (as indicated from your other post), please click on my name and send me a message and I'd be happy to help you in any other way!

i dnt hav an acnt here

Thank you for your post.

With regard to the discharge - it could be semen leaving your body if there was a lot of ejaculation.

You could also be ovulating (hence the discharge) which is also your fertile time so pregnancy is a great risk.

Anon, who has sex with you? Do you know that what was done was essentially a sexual assault? Even if it was by your husband or boyfriend.

My advice is to go straight to a doctor's office/clinic and emergency room and get treated. If you are/were bleeding, you may need medical treatment. You also need to take emergency contraception to avoid pregnancy - this is NOT the way to become pregnant. You still have a 2-3 days for it to work so please consider this today.

It's also a good idea to tell your health care provider that you were forced to have sex Don't fob this off or think "oh well, what can I do?" - you can do a lot and whoever did this to you should not get away with this.

Will you please see a health care provider today and tell me more what and who did this to you? (you do not need to name anyone or tell us what your name is). We're here for guidence and support and will respect any privacy you need.

can i hav ur email id?

emergency contraception? can i gt it from any pharmacy?