Vaginal Discharge

I've never been intimate with a anybody nor have I "handle" myself but I've been getting vaginal discharge for the last 4-5 years. I wondered if you could help me. It's an every day thing and it's starting to become a hindrance. I've become very self conscious and think that, since I can smell the scent, everyone around me can as well..

How old are you? Vaginal discharge is very normal but it should not smell strong.You may be very self-conscious about it but likely no-one can smell anything.

You can read all about vaginal discharge and why it happens here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/vaginal-discharge-an...

I've just turned 20, is this normal?

Yes, it's normal. It begins in the teen years as your mature sexually.