vaginal dryness

can I use A&D ointment for vaginal dryness and burning, I'm 18 years old....

Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community.

A&D ointment is used to treats and prevents diaper rash primarily. It also helps heal dry, chafed skin and protects and soothes minor cuts and burns. I would not recommend using it on your vagina. Since you are experiencing burning on top of dryness, it's important that you get a proper diagnosis and treatment.  Here's some additional information on the topic: 

What Can I Do About Vaginal Atrophy?

Vaginal Dryness: Causes and Moisturizing Treatments

Be well,

Vaginal Atrophy

Vaginal Atrophy Guide