vulva lump

I was told by my gynecologist that it was only a clogged pore and nothing to worry about. This lump has steadily grown over the years but has caused no trouble. Just recently I thought I had a yeast infection or maybe a kidney infection but evidently this is not true as I am still having some throbbing pain in the left side and feel somewhat nauseous. I have had yearly pap smears until recently and have yearly ovarian ultrasounds for over 20 years. Is this something to be concerned about?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Since your lump is growing or changing it's important you see your doctor or get a second opinion from another doctor.  

Vulvar Cancer