went for an ultrasound and they found that my uterus walls were very thick and an unidentified object was in my uterus any ideas?

the doctor asked if i had cesarean section before because it looked like scar tissue however i had 2 natural births i am only 28 years ols and would like to have another child as a result of this i have not been on any contraception for 8 months now my cycle has increased from 26 days to 34+ however bleed lenght is the same can u help i am very worried now about my conception chances the doctor said after my internal ultrasound it looked like miosis of the uterus sorry if that is not the correct spelling.

how could they have missed that in my ultrasound surely he would have known what that was in my uterus i had an internal ultrasound too and still he didnt know what it was infact they said they would have to referr me am very worried why he was so confused? what do u suggest the best course of action for me is? thank you

HERWriter Guide (reply to blaggard12)

Hi again!

I said the object "may be" the gestational sac - or it could be something else. Did you tell them that you were not pregnant when having the ultrasound?

As I mentioned before, you need to call your doctor to update them on your news of pregnancy so that they can see you. We can't tell why they said they need to refer you as we have no idea of what they saw. It's possible that you are pregnant AND something unidentifiable was found or they saw and misidentified the sac or any number of things which is why you need to make that call.

Please keep us updated!

Thankyou very much for your advice!

Myosis of the uterus is a medical condition which shows the presence of glandular tissue in muscle. It means a gland with muscle condition. Unfortunately, the only way to permanently relieve the symptoms is through a hysterectomy. However, you can still talk to your doctor about the possibility of conceiving before even considering a hysterectomy-- you will also need to be monitored closely while you have this condition.

Best of luck to you,

(reply to Rosa Cabrera RN)

have just done a pregnancy test and its positive i only had my ultrasound last week and they found something in my uterus not womb i am very confused??

HERWriter Guide (reply to blaggard12)

Hi blaggard12

Your uterus is also your womb; two different words for the same thing.

The unidentified object may simply be the gestational sac (the forming of your new baby). Please call your doctor as soon as possible, to let her know and possibly be seen.