ask: What am I gonna do with this guy

Hi all , I'm a 19 year old female , I've met this guy on Facebook 2 months ago , and coincidently my best friend was talking to his best friend. I met up with him maybe a week after speaking to him online, he was a pretty nice guy , we will speak on the phone and always message and stuff , I saw him max 3 times in 1 month. We were only seeing each other and it was let official , he kissed me and held my hand and stuff , he was a nice guy but at the same times hard. He had to go for work for 3 weeks and I was going on a holiday so we got really dry and boring with each other. I've started liking him and he would sound like he does too but then play hard to get. After him coming back from work he went to Thailand for another month so this has got us very very drifted , we sometimes spoke on Facebook but it was just like 2 normal friends not like how we first were ,he ggot drunk at Thailand and messaged me saying ' what are you doing, don't forget a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts, I miss you' . And I thought to myself oh this guy tried expressing his feelings how cute maybe we will try again when he gets back. But there's this girl where she would post on his Facebook of their videos together and comments and stuff. I asked him on Facebook saying who's that girl and he said 'she's an old friend, we've seen each other a couple times but it never worked out with us'. He got back from Thailand 3 days ago and hasn't asked to see me once and I still see the girl posting on his wall.

Please help me what does this mean? At first he was really interested but then he got cold. Do you think I should try and talk to him and ask him out for a coffee or anything? Do you guys think his speaking to that girl and that I shouldnt speak to him ?
What can I do to make him jealous also?

Thanks for you post! 

I know you are young but this is all just childish behavior. If this guy was really interested in you, he'd tell you and show you. And he'd do it sober. 

He's probably just playing around with you and other young woman on FB (trust me, you are NOT the only one). 

Save your dignity - your confusion and interest in him is fueling his ego and he's having a great time. Meanwhile you aren't.

Why do you want to make him jealous? That's childish - don't play these games. Jealous of what? You don't have a real, adult relationship with him - it's just mind games in his part and you're falling for it all. 

Unless you like being part of the drama, block this loser from your email, phone and FB and move along. You deserve better than this and you need to know that. You're wasting your time with this him. 

I know this is the opposite of what you want to hear. You want to believe that he  really does like you and you alone and it's all one big misunderstanding but if you are asking how to make this guy jealous, you are not ready for a relationship. Real relationships don't entertain these kinds of mind games. 

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: