What Are Chances Of Pregnancy ?

By February 14, 2012 - 9:31am

Me and my boyfriend having some intimate moments on night of Feb 9. We touched our genitals.. though he didn't penetrated (I felt that he was touching below the hole) and ejaculated outside.(No ejaculation before that ) I was worried about pre cum and I was on day 15 so I took an i-pill (ECP) after 7 hours. My period is due Feb 22. After taking i-pill I experienced cramp in my legs on feb 10 and today also. What are the chances of pregnancy? How to know i anything goes wrong? I am very worried.. help me.

Dear Rajes

Thanks for your question; emergency contraception is about 91% effective. Leg pain is a known side effect of EC and it is advised that you call your doctor about this if it gets worse.

In future, please use a condom so you don't have these worries.

Thanks for writing!