What are my chances of being pregnant?

Hi in July i had a normal period,my husband and i had unprotected intercourse on the 30th July and the 1st of August.I had a very light period arond the 14th August which lasted only a few days (normally i am 5-7 days and can be quite heavy).We then had unprotected sex on the 11th September (my period in September has still not shown).It is now 1st October and still i have not had any reason to believe my period is on its way. Around my period in August i had lower tummy and backache,very very tired,butterfly feeling in my tummy,headaches and was lightheaded-i just put this down to time of the month because since then i have only felt bloated! I have took 2 hpts both of which were negative.Do you think i tested too early? Could it be possible i am pregnant?

Anything is possible when you're having unprotected sex!

Since you are very late (nearly two months, it looks like)and your tests are negative, it's more likely you have skipped a period for an unknown reason. You can always go and get a blood test from the doctor, especially if your periods are usually regular - are they?

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines