what are the side effects of taking ovacare capsules

By Anonymous December 1, 2015 - 12:17am

I have been diagnosed with both Fallopian tubes blocked went underwent a laparoscopic surgery and i wanted to enhance my conception possibility rate so i bought ovacare and starting taking them. I would therefore loved to know the benefits and its side effects

Ovacare is a vitamin supplement containing folic acid, anti-oxidents and other nutrients to help a woman stay healthy and prepare for a healthy pregnancy. It will not help you to get pregnant but it's thought to reduce stress (which can be detrimental to conception) and enhance overall health.

There are no side effects that I can find. Read the information that came with your box to know more.

Can u please tell me will this ovacare help me to get my periods regular and can it make u gain weight

Hello Anon

I don't know if it will make you gain weight - you will need to do your own google search for that.

It will not regulate periods or help to get anyone pregnant - it's a vitamin.