What are some pregnancy symptoms??

By March 15, 2012 - 5:29pm

The last time I was here is when I asked about being pregnant. Well, it's been 2wks and 2days, and I'm still concerned .. :/. I try to stop thinking about it I can't. I've been having cramping and things ..I've also been feeling a little sick like it started earlier this week ..or maybe last week. Now, I've been having small cramps on my left side... what's going on? What are some early pregnancy symptoms? Is it still to early to detect if I am, still??

Hi Bella

Thanks for your question.

Generally the first sign of pregnancy is a missed period. After that, a woman may feel nausea, have food aversions, have constipation or have to go to the bathroom a lot.

You can take a test for pregnancy as soon as you miss your period - or - at least two weeks after you had sex.