what are the uses of taking ecosprin tablet during pregenancy?

By Anonymous January 4, 2013 - 4:48am

Hi i'm manonmani (29 yrs),
i'm 33 wks pregnant... i was prescribed ecosprin tablet by my doctor from the fifth month, i was told it was to control my weight gain, does it really help to maintain body weight?
2. nw from today (i,e) in my 33rd week she advised me to stop ecosprin & to take argitas granules to control swelling in foot, Does it realy helps!

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Ecosprin it's an anti-flammatory pill. It's used to relieve any minor to moderate pains.  You need to discuss with your doctor any questions or concerns you have on any new medications.