what can i do for Under Eye Dark Circle

By April 13, 2016 - 12:25am

do i need to consult a doctor or it can go itself with the changes which are doable in daily routine

Hi Puneet_khanna

Thnaks for your post.

Unfortunately there is not a lot a doctor/dermatologist can do about your doctor circles. Sometimes dark circles are genetic, others are due to tiredness or poor diet.

One thing, however, a doctor (plastic surgeon) can do is laser therapy. This may help. It helped me somewhat. Bear in mind, your dark circles are not considered a medical condition in and of themselves.

A fresh diet with lots of water can help make circles lighter/ Get as much sleep as possible- this will help greatly.

My advice is to use plenty of good moisturizers around and under to eyes to keep lines at bay and invest in a good under eye concealer to be used on moisturized under eyes (I use mine all over my eyes).

Read more here for some practical solutions: http://www.empowher.com/skin-hair-amp-nails/content/dark-under-eye-circles-there-hope

Beauty Guide