Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide

ask: WHAT CAUSES BURNING ITCHING SOLES,MILKY VAGINAL DISCHARGE, AND REDNESS ON THE SURFACEOF THE VAGINA IN WOMEN

I HAVE SUFFERED FROM THAT PROBLEM FOR 4 DAYS. I HAVE A BAD SMELL, BURNING ITCHING RASHES ON THE LABIA MAJORA AND LABIA MINORA WHICH TURNED THE SKIN RED AND ALSO I HAVE A MILKY VAGINAL DISCHARGE WHICH SMELLS BADLY. WHAT COULD THIS BE OR WHATS THE CAUSE OFIT

misvives HERWriter Guide

Thank you for your question. What you explain is very common symptoms of a yeast infection. You can find more information here http://www.medicinenet.com/yeast_vaginitis/article.htm.

You can consult your physician for medication or you can also buy Monistat over the counter in most pharmacy/convenience stores. Yeast infections are very common for woman and I am sure this will not be your last one. If you are concerned about sexually transmitted diseases, contact your physician immediately.

Good luck,
Missie

Do you suffer from springtime allergies?: