What is causing this smell and how do I get rid of it?

Hi... I finished my period on the 9th of this month and for the past few days I've had this horrible fishy smell coming from my discharge.. It's watery and smells.. I don't know how to get rid of it and it's stressing me out!! I've had it before and it goes within a few days but it hasn't this time round and I'm worried! Please help! Thank you.

Hello and thank you for choosing EmpowHer,
Fishy smelling vagina is related to either poor hygiene or infection. There are many herbal home remedies are can try or you can visit your gynecologist to receive medical treatment. The link below lists herbal remedies for vaginal odors.
Since the problem is reoccurring however, it is probably best to see a gynecologist to rule out any very serious issues.

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide