ask: What is the chance I could be pregnant

Please help
I have been taking loestrin for over a year. I missed one pill in the middle of week 3. I took 2 pills the next day (one in the morning and one at my usual time). I had my period and started taking a new pack of pills. I few days into the new pack I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom fell off. About a week later I developed a yeast infection, which I've never had before and some people seem to think is an early sign of pregnancy. I went to the doctor a few days ago (about ten days after the condom fell off) and she did a urine test that came back negative but I'm still really worried because maybe its still too early to show on the test. Please help I'm freaking out.
Sarah

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER.  If you were using a condom, it's unlikely you will be pregnant.  You might want to wait a few days after your period is due and take a home pregnancy test.  

Daisy

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: