Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide

ask: what is clear jelly like vagianl discharge from??

I have also been having clear whitish-jelly like discharge.. bit the thing is i have had it for almost a month, and sometimes when it comes out i think that i just got my period and when i check.its just discharge. I am sexually active but always use protection. after reading all the comments it would seem to be because of ovulation, but i am still worried because of how long it has been going on. i dont have anyother symptoms. no itching, burning or anu of that... help! i dont know if this means anything but i had a baby in sept 2011 and did not get my period again untill june 2012,,

Anonymous

Hi clueless,

If you don't have any other symptoms besides the jelly-like discharge, I would go to see your doctor. Usually, there are additional symptoms that arise with discharge that can better predict what may be going on. Do yourself a favor and go get a check up. I don't think I can really help you pin point what it might be without other symptoms.

Good luck and keep us posted on what your doctor says.

Missie

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :