ask: What could be wrong with me!?

I am 18 years old. I am healthy and have a normal sex life with my husband. However my last period was two weeks late (which never happens) but then when i did start it only lasted 5 days and my cramps werent as bad as usual. 2 days after my period ended my husband and i had sex and it hurt so bad i could have cried. now every time we have intercourse it hurts horribly and feels as if there is a wall inside me not letting him enter me without putting me through pain. i dont know what could cause this. Please help me out here

DaisyN Guide

Hi amartin,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Many things can cause pain during intercourse for a woman.  Such as, vaginismus, vaginal infection, endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease and many other.  You need to see an OBGYN and explain your symptoms. 

Daisy

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :