ask: What do you do if you have never had sex but you haven't had your period for about 32 days?

I am almost 14 years old. It may seem weird that I am on a website to ask about my lady problems but my mother and sister are no help and my dad, well, he is my dad. I have had my period for over a year and from then to now I have kept an accurate record of when I have gotten and when I have ended my menstrual cycle. Since January or December of this year (well not December, but ya) I have gotten my period on the 16th. It is now may and I expected to get my period yesterday but it didn't come. Hopefully I thought it would come today but it didn't. I am now really worried because I know I can't be pregnant since I have never had sex and it doesn't seem normal today to have not of had your period in 32 days. I have no idea what to do except to just wait and stress myself out. Please help me because I am not sure if this is just normal or if I am really going crazy.

Thank you very much,

A. N. W.

(don't laugh at me my parent's didn't mean to name me after a root beer company.)

Anonymous

Hi I'm 13 and I have all the symptoms of a period but I have not gotten it I'm worried is this normal

Anonymous

I'm about to turn 12 and haven't had my period yet but I know it's coming. I haven't had sex yet of coarse. But, I do have some ideAs:
• go to a doctor and tell them what's going on
•ask mom and see what she thinks
•ask other family members
I hope that helped:)
-Maddy

Anonymous

As I read everyone's comments, you all are 13/14, yet I am 12 and have the same questions. I haven't had my period symptoms or blood in 2 months and I am starting to get worried along with my mom. I am thinking since I am Christian, so I gave up hot chips for Lintel. I'm thinking it's because I haven't been eating like I did when I was having my periods. Also, it might not be that so Ya. overall, I am 12, haven't had my periods and am getting really worried. |bye|

Anonymous

I'm 14 , I've never had sex and around the time I shouldve gotten my period I had the symptoms (cramps , etc.) And anyways I never got my period .. and now after missing one period it's around the time I should have it again and idk if it's going to come .. is this normal ?

Anonymous

I am currently 14 years old, and I had sex for the first time by accident with my boyfriend, and he pulled it out before he ejaculated, but I'm scared I might be pregnant because of the pre-ejaculation. I got my period last month 23rd of February 2015 and February has only 28 days, and right now it's 24 of March, and I still didn't get my period, I'm really scared, what exactly are pre-ejeculation? I don't want to get pregnant yet, I really love going to school, help me, what should I do?

If you still haven't goten it by now then you should be worried. My mom (who is 47)has pregnantcy testes in the bathroom, so maybe your mom doestoo. Ik ewww, but if she does take the test and go from there. I hope this helped I'm only 15 but I just wanted to help:)

If you still haven't had your period, I would consider talking to your parents and taking a test.

Anonymous

Hi I'm 16 and I haven't had my period for 3 months and I never had sex before so I definitely can't be pregnant my mum says it's fine but I know it's not if someone has a answer please tell me because I am internally freaking out here. Thanks

Have you try to take an pregency test or concole a doctor? If you haven't, than I recomend that you should. There are some reason why it hasn't come
1. stress
2. Have gain a lot of weight
3. Lost a lot of weight
4. Taken new medication
I hope this helps, take care :)

Anonymous

I am 13 and I haven't had my period and I haven't had sex so I couldn't be pregnant and my mom is no help and neither is my dad. and i'm really scared because I have the hormones of when you are on your period it's just that there is nothing.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: