ask: What do you do if you have never had sex but you haven't had your period for about 32 days?

I am almost 14 years old. It may seem weird that I am on a website to ask about my lady problems but my mother and sister are no help and my dad, well, he is my dad. I have had my period for over a year and from then to now I have kept an accurate record of when I have gotten and when I have ended my menstrual cycle. Since January or December of this year (well not December, but ya) I have gotten my period on the 16th. It is now may and I expected to get my period yesterday but it didn't come. Hopefully I thought it would come today but it didn't. I am now really worried because I know I can't be pregnant since I have never had sex and it doesn't seem normal today to have not of had your period in 32 days. I have no idea what to do except to just wait and stress myself out. Please help me because I am not sure if this is just normal or if I am really going crazy.

Thank you very much,

A. N. W.

(don't laugh at me my parent's didn't mean to name me after a root beer company.)

I am 18 years old and only had a forced period once never again what do i do i was sexually abused when i was little...

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You need to be seen by medical professionals, there may have been damage to your reproductive organs due to sexual abuse. You should also receive counseling for the crimes committed against you. Also, it may bot be too late to press charges.

You most certainly need to see a health care professional .

Please let us know how things go for you.

I have seen a OBGYN and they did a paps-mere and then gave me the pill to start but i have never started after, my birth parents are already in jail and i was put into foster care and now i am adopted but my adoptive mother ( who cares & loves me very much) says there is nothing wrong with me. Could I have Cancer? What should I say at my next appointment. Also I just fell down the stairs a few days ago and I have a bruise under my boob and my chest has been hurting... I also have a big bruise on my elbow it was swelled at first then went away???

How old are you?

I don't know why you are bringing up cancer, there doesn't seem to be a connection there.

Falling down the stairs can cause bruising all over, it may take a week or so for the discomfort to stop.

This is My friends problem.If she had domestic abuse at Like 9 Or something Like that and never had her first period with out a condom is she still going to get her period?

You have been helped on your other post.

Guys please help me. I'm 14 years old and may period almost 2 months late. i havethe feeling syptoms of pregnancy but i never had sex i swear. Guys what to do? I'm scared to tell my mom. I don't know may tummy is cramping and may urination increase and i feel fatigue please help me. I'm not pregnant right?

No, you are not pregnant. Your period is probably irregular due to your age. For some women, it can take several years for their periods to regulate.

I'm 16 this year and have had my period for 4 years now. I've kept track of it since, firstly it stared on the 24th, then it went to the 16th, then it was the 9th and then it changed to the start of every month. But it's been on the 23rd for about a year and a half now. It's now the 25th and I am starting to become really worried. I know it's only been 2 days but it's not normal for me. I'm not sure if I should just sit and wait or call my doctor. I can't tell my mum I've been watching to much baby programs lately she'll automatically think I'm pregnant and won't listen to me when I tell her I'm not. I'm not keen on going to the doctor either. Can anyone help me?

Okay well hun I am 20 years old, if you are having sex then you should talk to your mom or another family member you trust and have them take you to an obgyn. If you are not having sex, tell an adult you trust about what is going on and ask them to take you to a doctor. It could be nothing but your body changing. Trust me, your body will change a lot. If if you are not pregnant, ask your doctor about birth control. It will help regulate your period. Hope its not to late for the reply

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: