ask: What do you do if you have never had sex but you haven't had your period for about 32 days?

By whatawhatawhoha

I am almost 14 years old. It may seem weird that I am on a website to ask about my lady problems but my mother and sister are no help and my dad, well, he is my dad. I have had my period for over a year and from then to now I have kept an accurate record of when I have gotten and when I have ended my menstrual cycle. Since January or December of this year (well not December, but ya) I have gotten my period on the 16th. It is now may and I expected to get my period yesterday but it didn't come. Hopefully I thought it would come today but it didn't. I am now really worried because I know I can't be pregnant since I have never had sex and it doesn't seem normal today to have not of had your period in 32 days. I have no idea what to do except to just wait and stress myself out. Please help me because I am not sure if this is just normal or if I am really going crazy.

Thank you very much,

A. N. W.

(don't laugh at me my parent's didn't mean to name me after a root beer company.)

Anonymous

Ever since I turned 16 n 2014 I'm periods haven't been on & I thought maybe next month but it's March 3, 2015 & my period is still not on I'm nervous & I know I'm not pregnant because I never had sex before & I don't know what to do. I really wish it would come back on .

Anonymous

Ok I'm 12 and today might be the last day I the month and I don't remember when I had my period this month or not sorry for grammar but like I think I might be pregnant I've never had sex before so in really scared and idiot want to go to the doctors to get checked because u don't want them touching me its litrally just turned March now OMG CANT BELIEVE IN SAYIG THIS BUT I MISS MY PERIOD

Anonymous

Hi im 12 years old and its the 28th if February and u can't remember is I've had my period so I'm kinda scared if I'm pregnant I might see if u have it next month if u do thank god if I dont I might tell my mum

Anonymous

I can't see comments but my daughter is in same place as u and I'm worried

Anonymous

I am 12. My period usually comes early each month .It usually comes a few days early.Anyway it has been 32 or 33 ,days since my last period.I don't wanna tell my parents because I don't want to go to the doctor and have them check my body and stuff.Someone help me.I am freaking out.I was suppose to get it on the 21 of this month. I've kept track and now I'm worrying Myself even more.

This is the 12 year old again.I Went over to myfriends last weekend and we stayed on the trampoline all day doing flips and stuff.My muscles hurt a few days in a row after.Could that play a role in this. Also I think that's a little more then I usually exercise.

Thanks very very much,
J.L.

Anonymous

Hey I'm 13 and I only had my period twice the first time lasted a week secoed time also a week I was suppose to have it last week and it never happen and I'm still a virgin never had sex so do I have a disease or something!

Anonymous

I've had my period only twice in my life. The first time I was 13 and it was VERY heavy ( had to change a super+ tampon every 20-30 mins) and it lasted for almost 2 weeks. Second time I was very light and it was 2 months after my first one. That one only lasted about 2 days. It's been about 5 months since then and I still haven't gotten it. For the past week and a half I've had brownish discharge. For the first few days it was very brown and now it's almost normal. It's very heavy today. Was that spotting or is it a disease or something? Im still a virgin so it couldn't be an std. Should I go to a gynecologist or doctor?

Anonymous

im young (13) and i had my period once when i was 11 and it was so light and it didnt even last a day. ive got it once every three or four months but again its so light that its only one time I go to the bathroom. is this normal?

Anonymous

I am 17, I started having my period when I was 13 years old, About 1 year after that I would have them like every 3 to 5 months. now I have not had it for a year? I have never had sex. but I do want children when I am older, but no period=no child. what should I do?

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: