ask: What do you do if you have never had sex but you haven't had your period for about 32 days?

By whatawhatawhoha

I am almost 14 years old. It may seem weird that I am on a website to ask about my lady problems but my mother and sister are no help and my dad, well, he is my dad. I have had my period for over a year and from then to now I have kept an accurate record of when I have gotten and when I have ended my menstrual cycle. Since January or December of this year (well not December, but ya) I have gotten my period on the 16th. It is now may and I expected to get my period yesterday but it didn't come. Hopefully I thought it would come today but it didn't. I am now really worried because I know I can't be pregnant since I have never had sex and it doesn't seem normal today to have not of had your period in 32 days. I have no idea what to do except to just wait and stress myself out. Please help me because I am not sure if this is just normal or if I am really going crazy.

Thank you very much,

A. N. W.

(don't laugh at me my parent's didn't mean to name me after a root beer company.)

Anonymous

I am 17, I started having my period when I was 13 years old, About 1 year after that I would have them like every 3 to 5 months. now I have not had it for a year? I have never had sex. but I do want children when I am older, but no period=no child. what should I do?

Anonymous

Another one over here i'm a virgin 15 years old and haven't hady period for a month and a few days my mom's a nurse and she says that if I don't get my period doesn't begin this month i'll have to go to the doctors.

Anonymous

I am 13 and i never had sex before, but my period has not even come I've been waiting every month for it to come and it does not get here what do I do?

Anonymous

I'm 13, and i haven't gotten my period in a week but im pretty sure i am not pregnant because i never had sex. & im really worried why hasn't my period come !! pls help me

Anonymous

i am 19 never has sex, and have had my piriod. it was regular but it began to now i have not had it for nearly two years. i have had ultra sounds, thyroid test, and exct. is there a reason for this or will it come back i am a little over whight and i ride horses. any help is welcomed!

Anonymous

I'm now 14 I've had my period for about a year and a half. I've never had sex in my life. And my period is always around the same time frames 2 days early or a day or two late. It has been a week since it was meant to come. I'm super scared and I wanna tell my parents cuz my mother and her grandmothers and mom all had ovarian cancer, I'm super scared I don't know what to do!!!! I need help

Anonymous

Hi, I'm 16, I've only had sex twice and that was last year or two years ago. I haven't had my period in almost 3 months, I was expecting it on my birthday but it didn't come. I am really worried, I need answers now! My parents are no help at all. Please, I need help!

Anonymous

I am 17 and I haven't had a period in 4 months now It used to come on track I marked it down and every thing now it is,4 months late and I'm scared I haven't had sex and it is making me stressed I need answers please I have a few medical Ishues if that might affect it
Thiroid and ashma But please can any one tell me what is going on

Anonymous

Im 13...I've never had sex and its june and I havent had my period...idk what's wrong my mom said that its not good and were gonna make an appointment. ...idk what to think...

Anonymous

Hi I am 13 years old ive had my period for 1 year now and sence January my period has been coming like every 2 months plz help me never had sex wht does this me I really need to know im scared to tell my mom whts goingon with my period plz help me

Am I pregnant?

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: