what is happen to me?

i am 25years, its not quite long i started having sex and i never for once enjoyed it. i tried as much as possible to relax and put my mind there, although i normally get wet wherever i think about sex, or i played alone but when it comes to my partner, all i experienced from sex is pains, my vagina is too narrow, it hardly goes inside me, and when it comes to jag it pains me alot. the last time i had sex i nearly fainted because i was feeling much pains and i don't what my hubby to know bcs he has been complaining about the way i used to react when it comes to sex. i even got hurt, my vagina is swell up a little and its like something milky is coming out from my vaginal and is smelling. pls i'm i ok .....help me...i really need ur response and i dont want to loose my hubby.

Thanks so much for your post and you are not alone in this area.

Firstly, you may have a medical problem and your husband can't get angry with you for that. As your husband, he has a duty to be understanding and supportive of you - not leave you because you have having some sexual difficulties. He also needs to perform well in bed and have good technique so that things are easier for you.

But on to you - if you are swelling it can mean one of two things - you are sexually excited or reacting badly to the friction caused by sex. It sounds like the latter with you since you are in pain. It's also a good idea for you and your husband to be tested for STDs/STIs in case this may be a cause.

You may be suffering from a medical condition called vaginismus and you can read all about this here: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/vaginismus

Please take a look at it and tell me what you think. And please make an appointment to see your doctor.

I hope to hear back from you!

thank you for your response, i will make sure i see a doctor